Balasana®, feel-good yoga wear made in France
Balasana aims to inspire a new way of thinking, away from the trend of mass consumerism that is currently putting our planet in danger with its negative effects on both humans and the environment.
To do this, we decided to create a brand of eco-friendly yoga wear that is 100% made in France.
From designing the fabric to sewing the finished products, Balasana’s entire manufacturing process takes place in France.
In keeping with our ethics and our commitment to quality, not only are our garments sewn in France, the fabrics we use are also woven, knit and dyed in France, right down to the labels!
But our commitment to quality and sustainability doesn’t stop at our clothes : all of our packages are shipped in linen pouches and 100% recyclable boxes.
To have an even more positive impact on the environment, for every order placed with Balasana, we plant a tree in France with the help of our partners at Reforest’action.
Balasana®, made by skilled artisans in France
Wearing a Balasana®, garment means wearing a high-quality, locally-produced piece of clothing that is 100% made in France and looks great before, during and after yoga class!
All of the materials that we use are vegan: we don’t use any wool, silk or leather.
Balasana® fabrics are eco-friendly and ethically-produced, and have been carefully designed to be:
- Comfortable : made of super-soft fabric to provide optimal comfort and a full range of movement
- Practical : Fast-drying
- Soft : It’s a key feature of organic cotton – it’s extra-extra soft and anti-allergenic.
All suppliers have been selected by Balasana® with the utmost of care, and were chosen for their eco-friendly manufacturing processes, taking into account :
- The use of products that are safe for people and for the environment
- Waste water treatment practices
- Recycling practices
- Energy-saving initiatives
Weaving, dyeing, sewing, embroidery, and label production all take place in France, with a conscious and artisanal approach :
- GOTS-certified organic cotton is produced in Aube
- Breathable Oeko-Tex fabrics are produced in Rhône
- 100% natural linen is produced in Maine-et-Loire
- Patterns and production takes place in Vendée
- Embroidery is done in Alpes-Maritimes